Skip to content
- Thank you all for creating such a wonderful atmosphere of fun and learning. We have watched all four of our children thrive at Applewood and we are truly grateful! All of the teachers and aides are incredibly thoughtful and kind.
- I will always be grateful to Applewood for the critical foundation the staff and the program provided for Avery. He left Applewood with a love of reading, a respect for children and adults, a healthy self-esteem, and a confidence in his abilities. When I dropped him off at school for the first day of First Grade, he had no apparent hesitation. He simply walked in, and has never looked back. I credit Applewood with giving him a stimulating, stable and consistent environment to develop his emotional, social and cognitive skills. I could not have asked for anything more!
- My children both attend Applewood. They started in the Infant room; my son is now in Kindergarten and my daughter is in the Toddler room. It is a wonderful place for them! My son was a year old when I went back to work and after visiting several places, I almost turned down the job! Then we visited Applewood and not only did I like it, but my son immediately responded to Elena and was all smiles! It has been great ever since. My daughter only attends 3 days a week but her brother attends daily. On her off days, we can’t take her to drop off her brother because she gets very upset that she isn’t staying! They have really given my children a love of learning. When my son practices his writing, he’ll beg me to please let him practice one more letter before bed. We love it at Applewood!
- My daughter has been in this Child Care from 8 weeks old. She is now in the Kindergarten Room. The Infant Room was awesome! I could not have left my baby had it not been for the loving attention of the teachers in the Infant Room. Elena was so wonderful to my daughter! The Toddler Room helped my daughter develop into a little person. She learned to speak very quickly, learn routines, and take care of herself. In the Pre-School Room, writing was my daughter’s obsession. She loved the writing center and the weather and days of the weeks. Music is always an integral part of the days at Applewood, making learning that much easier because it’s so much fun. If I have another child, I would not hesitate to send another through this school. It is a loving environment with very capable and educated teachers!
- When we moved to Londonderry there was a waitlist at Applewood. We enrolled our infant son in another local center. It was not a good match for our family and we only lasted there three weeks. The nearest comparable program to Applewood was all the way in Nashua. We commuted for 9 months to that program until there was a spot at Applewood. It was worth the wait! Our son is heading to Kindergarten next year and he is more than prepared thanks to the excellent education he has received at Applewood. Our daughter is in preschool and we look forward to keeping both children enrolled at Applewood as long as possible.